Flight Operations Support
- Resolution of flight operations queries
- Simplified practical data to the customers’ requirements
- Offer airfield analysis – RTOW and RLW charts
- Route analysis for marketing – sector time, fuel and payload estimates
- Provide weight and balance systems and procedures
- Support aircraft introduction into service
We in Flight Operations Support offer a 146/RJ Aircraft Performance and Dispatch course for pilots, engineers, and dispatchers. Topics covered include:
- Review of the Flight Manual and Flight Crew Operations Manual FCOM
- Factors governing Take-off Weight and Speed
- Take-off Climb and Obstacle Clearance
- Reduced Take-off Thrust
- En-route Performance
- Landing Performance
- Worked examples from the Flight Manual performance charts
- Fuel Planning examples from the FCOM
Flight Test Engineer Acvtivities
- Flight test planning capabilities
- Additionally we can provide generation of Flight Test Requirements
Flight Operations Integrity
- Addressing your flight operations integrity issues across the various aircraft type fleets
- To report any integrity issues please contact us
News & Information
2018 Flight Operations Support Conference
The 20th of March will see the next Flight Ops Conference take place in the auditorium at our Regional Aircraft headquarters at Prestwick Airport with a dinner at the Western House Hotel, Ayr. There are 45 delegates from 18 operators and 4 service providers booked in along with BAE Systems specialists. Topics will include Flight Safety and Integrity, Flight Operations, Technical Publications, Modifications and updates on simulators and narrow runway operations. The replacement of the Customer Portal iSapphire by WebX for manuals delivery will be a focus, along with the Manufacturers Module iPad solution for take-off and landing performance. Operator presentations will include the ARA Atmospheric Research Aircraft and firebomber operations. The 2017 conference presentations and minutes are available on the customer portal for viewing and download, under the Events button.
The conference will be followed by our 22nd Performance Course to be given to 12 attendees from 7 operations.
Places remain available for both the conference and course, to register interest please use the contact link at the end of this page or email email@example.com to register your interest.
Flight Operations Performance Software
BAE Systems Regional Aircraft and our collaboration partner Navblue can provide Operational Performance software for Regional Aircraft types, allowing customers to produce regulated take-off and landing weight charts. Marketing software CAPECS is also available for estimating sector time, fuel burn and payload. Additionally the analysis can also be carried out using the software by us at BAE Systems Regional Aircraft and the RTOW and RLW charts provided to customers as required.
Further to this, through another of BAE Systems Regional Aircraft collaboration partners, PACE, the PACE CI OPS is also available. This is a flight optimisation tool which can be used to supply different speeds and flight levels hence optimising fuel efficiency and savings for the operator.
- We also offer various guides to help improve your operation.
- In addition a variety of JETSETS flight safety publications are available.
Finally, for a comprehensive list of services and descriptions then please find attached an electronic copy of the Flight Operations Support brochure or alternatively contact us.