BAE Systems Regional Aircraft provide a 24 hour aircraft technical support service for aircraft operators. At BAE Systems Regional Aircraft, we understand the importance keeping aircraft operational for our customers and our team of experienced aircraft engineers combined technical knowledge with operational experience are on hand right around the clock to support you.
No matter where or when, our customer recieve expert aircraft technical support advice and support that only an OEM can provide. The result is peace of mind and minimal disruption to your operation.
Our Aircraft Technical Support Service covers:
- First point of contact for all Customer technical enquiries.
- Specialist technical support for remote or onsite technical troubleshooting.
- Investigate in-service events and address reliability issues.
- Logging, trending and co-ordinating responses
- Monitor information for potential airworthiness issues.
- Ensuring that all adverse trends / events are highlighted within BAE Systems Regional Aircraft.
- Generation of TORs, eSILs and AOMs.
- Customer Visits and Conferences.
EASA has granted BAE Systems the privilege to issue the Permit to Fly service and the Approval of Conditions for Flight. This applies to all EASA member states comprising of all EU member states and the non-EU JAA member states of Norway, Iceland and Switzerland.
Please read the appropriate eSIL for your aircraft type for further information on how to conform with the requirements for an agreement with BAE Systems.
24/7 AOG Support Service
BAE Systems Regional Aircraft provide a 24/7 AOG Support Service so you can be assured that your AOG needs will be readinly available around the clock.
AOG: 8 Hours
AOGM: 24 Hours
Urgent: 5 Days
Routine: 7 Days
Full office coverage from 06:00 – 22:15 GMT with AOG support outside these hours.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss further, please contact us.
Are you Interested in our Aircraft Technical Support Services?
Why not have a look at our technical brochures for further information.
Are you Interested in our Aircraft Technical Publications?
Visit our aircraft technical publications page for further information.