The aircraft technical publications service provided by BAE Systems Regional Aircraft offers clear and concise technical information for the operation, maintenance and support of your aircraft throughout the aircraft lifecycle.
Comprehensive knowledge and technical authoring and illustrating skills, on various platforms and systems, coupled with the ability to adapt quickly to changes in requirements, have been key to the successful completion of projects of all sizes and complexities.
Aircraft Technical Publications and Manuals Produced Include:
- Aircraft Flight Manual (AFM)
- Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM)
- Corrosion Prevention and Control Programme manual (CPCP)
- Flight Crew Operating Manual (FCOM)
- Illustrated Parts Catalogue (IPC)
- Illustrated Tool and Equipment Manual (ITEM)
- Master Minimum Equipment List (MMEL)
- Manufacturers Operating Manual (MOM)
- Non Destructive Testing manual (NDT)
- Service Bulletins (SB)
- Structural Repair Manual (SRM)
- Supplementary Structural Inspection Documentation (SSID)
- Weight and Balance Manual (WBM)
- Wiring Manuals (WM)
Aircraft Technical Publications Services
Aviation and software are continually advancing and you can be assured of output that meets the latest industry standards and specifications. Tailored solutions include:
- Electronic publishing
- High capacity printing
- Web based manual delivery
- BAE Systems internal support
- World-wide customer data distribution service.
Aircraft Technical Publications Projects include:
- Civil Aircraft (Airbus, Boeing, ATR)
- Military Aircraft (Hawk, Tornado and Typhoon)
- Military vehicles
Data Generation and Conversion
Expert technical authoring/illustration and conversion of your legacy data whether it’s in hard copy or electronic media. This includes Microsoft word, SGML, XML or HTML.
We have over ten years experience in producing technical documentation to the S1000D standard. This, coupled with significant investments in S1000D compliant software, has allowed BAE Systems Regional Aircraft to become a major user of this standard in the non OEM Civil and Military markets.
We have the ability to produce technical documentation encompassing all issues of S1000D. This includes:
- Descriptive Information
- Procedural Information
- Crew/Operation Information
- Fault Information
- Maintenance Planning Information
- Wiring Data
- Maintenance Checklists and Inspections
- Applicability Cross Reference Information
- Technical Repository Information
- Business Rules.
Aircraft Technical Publication Illustration, Graphic Design and Multi-Media
BAE Systems Regional Aircraft use the latest multi-media software to produce:
- Technical Illustrations
- Brochures, Posters, Catalogues and Leaflets
- Multi-Media Presentations
- Exhibition Graphics and Displays.