Our certification testing of wi-fi and PED’s service covers a range of aspects from aircraft testing to support in obtaining operational clearance in flight. Please see below for a full list of services available.
Guidance on Requirements
- Guidance on operational and certification requirements for use of portable devices (laptops, tablets, mobile phones) on-board aircraft
- Interpretation of complex industry test standards, such as EUROCAE ED-130 and RTCA DO-294C
- Provision of customised test procedures to suit aircraft/airline
- Provision of test equipment and test engineers
- Conduct aircraft EMC and PED compatibility tests
- Creation of comprehensive test reports
Support for Operational Clearance
- Provision of test evidence for certification
- Assistance in obtaining operational clearance for use of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GSM devices in flight
A test programme arranged to suit your needs, and meeting all the latest industry standards and regulations.
Testing scheduled to minimise disruption to airline services
Your passengers able to use their tablets and phones without restriction on your aircraft
Find out More About Our Certification Testing of Wi-Fi and PED’s Service
Enter your details below and a member of our staff will be in touch regarding your enquiry.