Our aircraft stability control and handling qualities service covers a range of aspects such as analysis of CFD, loads analysis and wind tunnel test analysis. Please see below for a full list of services available.
Design for Handling Qualities
- Requirements management including interpretation of guidance material
- Preliminary configuration design (tail and fin sizing, wing positioning, control surface sizing)
- Method development and validation
- Detailed design of configuration and flying controls
- Development of empirical, analytical and CFD models
- Definition, conduction and analysis of wind tunnel test
Stability and Control Analysis
- Stability and control dataset preparation from CFD, wind tunnel data and other sources
- Dynamic simulation of aircraft characteristics e.g. BAE Systems Design Simulator, Matlab, Simulink
Handling Qualities Assessment
- Flight test instrumentation specification
- Definition, support, analysis and reporting for development and certification flight test programmes
- JAR / FAR / CS Part 23 and Part 25 handling qualities certification support
- AFM / FCOM / crew manual text production and vetting
- Certification authority discussions
- In-service support
- New aircraft programmes
- Special role conversions
- External modifications
Experienced, well establish OEM with a full range of capabilities.
Certification test and analysis programmes managed to meet your deadlines.
Find out More About Our Aircraft Stability Control and Handling Qualities Service
Enter your details below and a member of our staff will be in touch regarding your enquiry.