Our aircraft stability control and handling qualities service covers a range of aspects such as analysis of CFD, loads analysis and wind tunnel test analysis. Please see below for a full list of services available.
Design for Handling Qualities
- Requirements management including interpretation of guidance material
- Preliminary configuration design (tail and fin sizing, wing positioning, control surface sizing)
- Method development and validation
- Detailed design of configuration and flying controls
- Development of empirical, analytical and CFD models
- Definition, conduction and analysis of wind tunnel test
Stability and Control Analysis
- Stability and control dataset preparation from CFD, wind tunnel data and other sources
- Dynamic simulation of aircraft characteristics e.g. BAE Systems Design Simulator, Matlab, Simulink
Handling Qualities Assessment
- Flight test instrumentation specification
- Definition, support, analysis and reporting for development and certification flight test programmes
- JAR / FAR / CS Part 23 and Part 25 handling qualities certification support
- AFM / FCOM / crew manual text production and vetting
- Certification authority discussions
- In-service support
- New aircraft programmes
- Special role conversions
- External modifications
Experienced, well establish OEM with a full range of capabilities.
Certification test and analysis programmes managed to meet your deadlines.