- Part of the BAE Systems group.
- Has around 220 employees based in the UK plus representatives located in Japan.
- Provides services and support to over 650 in service aircraft operated by over 190 customers in 70 countries.*
- Is the Type Certificate Holder for five OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) aircraft variants: Jetstream 31/32, Jetstream 41, ATP, HS748 and BAe 146/Avro RJ families.
- Has whole aircraft design capability and provides integrated aerospace solutions to OEMs and third parties.
- Is a total integrated aircraft support provider covering spares, modifications, logistics and flight hour packages, pool access, technical services, maintenance planning and technical records.
BAE Systems Regional Aircraft is one of the few companies to offer nose to tail parts and maintenance support and a complete commercial aircraft design and engineering capability.
With a long established capability in aviation design and development, our engineering expertise makes us one of the few companies able to offer Total Support to new or existing airlines, whatever their fleet size or location.
Furthermore, we have a broad portfolio of engagement across Civil and Military aerospace and other sectors such as marine, delivering cutting edge design and engineering capabilities honed on international programmes.
With an aviation heritage stretching back over 100 years, Regional Aircraft today supports hundreds of aircraft worldwide and has opened up new lines of engineering and support business with international airlines and aerospace companies around the world.
* Includes all customers, aircraft types and locations